Beautiful downtown Annapolis location for your corporate and social needs. Ideal for wedding receptions, banquets, auctions, meetings and more! For parishioners wishing to reserve a room for a parish event, email Khair@stannes-annapolis.org. For anyone wishing to reserve a room for a non-parish or private event, please fill out the form below.
Facility Rental Form
Room 102 is suitable for meetings and social gatherings up to 50 people. Plenty of windows make this room nice and bright.
This space will be the perfect facility for your special event. With its neutral colors, extra high ceiling, and large windows, the Parish Hall is bright and cheery. Come and feel the warmth of this lovely room.
The Parish Hall can accommodate up to 300 standing or auditorium seating. If your event requires banquet style seating, the Parish Hall can accommodate 140.
INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE USE OF ST. ANNE’S PARISH HOUSE
- Limited furnishings (tables and chairs) are available. Users provide for set up and clean up.
- Decorations are permitted by special arrangement and must be removed immediately following the event. NOTHING MAY BE ATTACHED TO WALLS BY ANY MEANS.
- Childcare must be provided by each group in a pre-arranged area. Children are not allowed free run in the building.
OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Permission for use is granted only for the date(s) indicated or, in the case of continuous use, for one year ending December 31st and must be reviewed thereafter.
- All activities must be properly supervised, kept within designated area of the Parish House, and must end by 10:00 PM.
- Any change in dates or plans must be cleared with Kirsten Hair, Financial and Communications Administrator.
- Rooms must be left as they were found. Lights should be turned off, windows closed and doors fastened securely. Your group will be charged at a rate of $50.00 per hour if any additional maintenance or clean up service is required. Any damage must be reported to Kirsten Hair.
- Alcoholic beverages, with prior permission, must be limited to beer and wine. If alcoholic beverages are permitted, non-alcoholic beverages must also be available. The serving of alcohol must end within 45 minutes of the commencement of the program/reception.
- No smoking is permitted in the buildings.
- Use of kitchen facilities is prohibited without explicit written permission.
- Parking is not permitted on the Parish House lot unless written permission has been granted.
- A deposit of five hundred dollars ($500.00) will be submitted to Kirsten Hair seven (7) working days prior to the event.
- Caterers must submit their certificate of insurance to Kirsten Hair.