Welcome to St. Anne's
Good stewardship is marked by generosity, and brings joy and peace to our lives.
All Parish Potluck
Sun. Nov. 9th from 6 - 8 PM
In the Parish Hall
- Come as you are after the 5:30 PM service!
- Please bring a main dish, side dish or dessert to share.
- The Stewardship Committee will provide drinks.
- RSVP to Ginny Hustvedt at 410-267-9333, ext. 202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Saturday Night Mass
5:30 pm in the church
A Saturday evening Eucharistic Mass has been to the St. Anne’s worship schedule. This family-friendly service, focused on Holy Communion, starts at 5:30 pm and lasts about 45 minutes. The service includes a brief homily, the same collects and reading to be used the next day, and contemporary Christian liturgical music led by piano or guitar. Incense will be used prior to the service but not during it. The service will be led by Amy and Joe with minimal volunteer support. Children will be encouraged to help light the candles and set the altar.
Come As You Are
Informal Worship Service
Sundays 5:30 pm in the church
- Thirty inspiring minutes filled with music, prayer and a sacred message.
- Special Program for Children available every Sunday. Children are welcome to worship in church with their parents, or can attend a children’s worship.
Complete your weekend at St. Anne's and leave enriched, refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
COME AND BE WELCOMED!
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Fri. - 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- phone - 410-267-9333
- email - email@example.com